Can’t touch this
This is literally my most favorite scene in any anime, ever.
Friendly reminder that the Duckbill Platypus is not beaver sized but the tiniest most cutest patootie being in existence
i thought these things were the size of like, large cats or something. ITS FUCKING TINY JESUS
NO FUCKING WAY
I NEED THIS FOR 2K!
this is the only type of exercise i would voluntarily do ever
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!
Reblog this! People need to know and protect their Tumblr, my friend clicked this and it doesn’t let her on Tumblr anymore!
this dude got premade cards for this bitch
Favorite story ever
Harold Ramis, Chicago actor, writer and director, dead at 69
Best-known as an actor for ‘Ghostbusters’, ‘Stripes’, writer/director for ‘Caddyshack’, ‘Groundhog Day’
Harold Ramis was one of Hollywood’s most successful comedy filmmakers when he moved his family from Los Angeles back to the Chicago area in 1996. His career was still thriving, with “Groundhog Day” acquiring almost instant classic status upon its 1993 release and 1984’s “Ghostbusters” ranking among the highest-grossing comedies of all time, but the writer-director wanted to return to the city where he’d launched his career as a Second City performer.
EGON NO. Wow that does suck. :/
I am so upset about this….
How to take selfies with a bald eagle.
Quick summary of what happened on TPP at the Pokemon Tower.
My 12-year-old self is freaking out right now. This could quite possibly be the best throwback Thursday ever.
Find out the details on where to buy this genius device here.
Cant stop playing this
mom: *knocks on door*
me: just a second don’t come i—
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Also, if you harass, attack, or scare a crow or crows. They will remember you FOR LIFE. Yes, for life. They don’t give a shit you if threw a rock at them when you were 8. They will remember you forever. I’m glad crows aren’t around where I live. *phew*
I love crows so much